If Bluetooth connection is lost during the firmware update, you will need to re-pair your SmokeFire to the Weber Connect app via Bluetooth. It will take 15 minutes for the firmware update to occur. We recommend leaving your phone on the side table during this time, with the app open, for optimal range and connection strength during the update.
Articles in this section
- What is included with the latest firmware update (04035)?
- How do I update my firmware?
- How do I pair my phone to SmokeFire in order to receive the firmware update for my controller?
- How do I check my app version?
- How do I update my software?
- What is a grill firmware update vs. an app update?
- What happens if I lose connection while updating?