A larger flame and/or more smoke is normal during reignition. It’s due to additional pellets dropping and igniting in the burn pot. The flame and smoke will subside within a few minutes.
Articles in this section
- Why is my grill not reaching the set temperature?
- Why are my pellets bunching up in the hopper?
- Why should I use Weber pellets?
- Why am I noticing uneven heat on my SmokeFire grill?
- Why is my flame blowing to one side of the grill?
- How do weather conditions impact the performance of my grill?
- Why am I seeing ash in my cookbox?
- Why am I seeing ash on the outside of my grill?
- Why am I seeing embers coming from the ash drawer on my grill?
- Why does my heat baffle look like it's flaking?
- See more