The PULSE 1000 takes the readout of its single grill zone, while the PULSE 2000 takes the average temperature of the two grill zones.
Articles in this section
- Software Update Process for Pulse Grill
- Pulse Software Version History
- I am experiencing issues connecting my PULSE grill via WiFi.
- I am experiencing issues pairing my PULSE grill via Bluetooth.
- What do the status indicator lights on the temperature controller represent?
- An error code is appearing on the PULSE display.
- Why isn’t the PULSE heating properly?
- The PULSE is not turning on.
- How should the grease tray be cleaned?
- Can I place the bowl liners in the dishwasher?
- See more