If you are experiencing issues with the software update on your Spirit Smart Grill,
- First, confirm you are using the latest version of the Weber Connect app
- Did you power cycle the Weber Connect Module after the update reached 100?
- If not, turn it off and back on again.
- Did you re-pair your grill after the software update reached 100% completion in the app?
- If not, head to the app’s settings, tap on your grill, and then tap Forget this device. Close the app from the background, open the app, and pair again. The latest and correct software version should now be installed on your Weber Connect module.