Once you’re ready to pack up and go, lay your grill in the flat position. Lift the folding handle by pulling up the red tabs, located on either side, and fold the handle up. Now you’re able to easily lift the grill with two handles and place it in your trunk.
Articles in this section
- Traveler Grill Welcome
- How do I raise and lower the Traveler grill?
- Any precautions I should take before moving the grill?
- What is the best way to lift the grill into my car?
- Does the Weber Traveler come assembled?
- What's the difference between the Traveler and other portable grills?
- How do I attach my gas tank?
- Can I leave my Traveler outside, or do I need to store it in a garage/indoors?
- What is the warranty coverage for the grill?
- Can I hang my Weber Traveler on a wall at home?
- See more