The grill can be set to low, medium, and high temperature ranges. A low-to-high temperature range is a unique advantage that allows you to grill a variety of food.
Articles in this section
- Traveler Grill Welcome
- How do I raise the grill?
- How do I lower the grill?
- Any precautions I should take before moving the grill?
- What is the best way to lift the grill into my car?
- Does the Weber Traveler come assembled?
- What's the difference between the Traveler and other portable grills?
- How do I attach my gas tank?
- Can I leave my Traveler outside, or do I need to store it in a garage/indoors?
- What is the warranty coverage for the grill?
- See more