Traveler is uniquely designed to have a larger grilling area, the perfect amount of BTUs to help maximize fuel efficiency, low-to-high temperature range, automatic lid lock, and it comes almost completely assembled out of the box.
Articles in this section
- Traveler Grill Welcome
- How do I raise and lower the Traveler grill?
- Any precautions I should take before moving the grill?
- What is the best way to lift the grill into my car?
- Does the Weber Traveler come assembled?
- What's the difference between the Traveler and other portable grills?
- How do I attach my gas tank?
- Can I leave my Traveler outside, or do I need to store it in a garage/indoors?
- What is the warranty coverage for the grill?
- Can I hang my Weber Traveler on a wall at home?
- See more