In extreme (cold) weather conditions, it is normal for batteries to have a lower-than-expected life span. In order to avoid this, we recommend using an external battery pack and connecting it to the USB port inside of your grill cabinet. It is also recommended to bring the battery pack inside after every use.
Articles in this section
- Why am I noticing a quick blink when turning the knob lights on?
- What should I do if the knob lights don’t turn on after I press the button?
- Why does the knob lighting automatically turn off?
- I’m having trouble connecting my grill to WiFi.
- I am experiencing difficulty connecting my grill to the Weber Connect app.
- Why is Weber Connect telling me to flip too early?
- Why does Weber Connect alert me that my food is ready when it hasn’t reached the exact doneness temp?
- Why are my cook programs crashing?
- Why are my display batteries only lasting a few weeks?