Use the + or – buttons. Then, press the check mark button to confirm your selection. Just a reminder, that to adjust the actual temperature of your grill, you need to do so by adjusting the knobs.
Articles in this section
- Where does the temperature displayed on my display screen & app come from?
- Does my grill work without the smart technology?
- Will my grill still work if my Weber Connect display runs out of battery?
- How do I switch from Fahrenheit to Celsius?
- How do I silence a notification on the Weber Connect display?
- How do I adjust a time or temperature alert I have set on the Weber Connect display?
- What information is available on the Weber Connect display on the grill?
- Will my Weber Connect display go into sleep mode during a cook?
- Can I keep my meat probes plugged in to the display?
- How do I determine the battery status of the Weber Connect display?
- See more