Yes. Weber Connect does not control the grill. If your display runs out of battery, your grill will still fully function. There are two ways to power your Weber Connect display screen. You can insert six D-cell batteries into the battery pack located in the grill cabinet OR in cold weather conditions, or if your battery level is low, we recommend using an external battery pack and connecting it to the USB port inside of your grill cabinet.
Articles in this section
- Where does the temperature displayed on my display screen & app come from?
- Does my grill work without the smart technology?
- Will my grill still work if my Weber Connect display runs out of battery?
- How do I switch from Fahrenheit to Celsius?
- How do I silence a notification on the Weber Connect display?
- How do I adjust a time or temperature alert I have set on the Weber Connect display?
- What information is available on the Weber Connect display on the grill?
- Will my Weber Connect display go into sleep mode during a cook?
- Can I keep my meat probes plugged in to the display?
- How do I determine the battery status of the Weber Connect display?
- See more