That answer really depends on what you’re grilling, how often, and sometimes even weather conditions. We’ve designed the Traveler to be fuel efficient. Internal tests lead us to believe that you’ll get over an impressive two hours of grill time with a 1 lb disposable LP tank.
Articles in this section
- Traveler Grill Welcome
- How do I raise and lower the Traveler grill?
- Any precautions I should take before moving the grill?
- What is the best way to lift the grill into my car?
- Does the Weber Traveler come assembled?
- What's the difference between the Traveler and other portable grills?
- How do I attach my gas tank?
- Can I leave my Traveler outside, or do I need to store it in a garage/indoors?
- What is the warranty coverage for the grill?
- Can I hang my Weber Traveler on a wall at home?
- See more