Make sure that your grease tray is clean, the interior of the grill is wiped down, and that the grill is fully collapsed and locked. The lid automatically locks once it’s lowered, but it’s never a bad idea to confirm by slightly tugging up on the handle. You should also confirm that the cart is locked by checking that the red tab on the front of the grill is over the locking pin.
Articles in this section
- Traveler Grill Welcome
- How do I raise and lower the Traveler grill?
- Any precautions I should take before moving the grill?
- What is the best way to lift the grill into my car?
- Does the Weber Traveler come assembled?
- What's the difference between the Traveler and other portable grills?
- How do I attach my gas tank?
- Can I leave my Traveler outside, or do I need to store it in a garage/indoors?
- What is the warranty coverage for the grill?
- Can I hang my Weber Traveler on a wall at home?
- See more