Yes, the Weber Connect display will go into sleep mode after one hour of no activity (button push, cook programs, or alerts). Pushing any button on the display will wake it up for another hour.
Articles in this section
- Where does the temperature displayed on my display screen & app come from?
- Does my grill work without the smart technology?
- Will my grill still work if my Weber Connect display runs out of battery?
- How do I switch from Fahrenheit to Celsius?
- How do I silence a notification on the Weber Connect display?
- How do I adjust a time or temperature alert I have set on the Weber Connect display?
- What information is available on the Weber Connect display on the grill?
- Will my Weber Connect display go into sleep mode during a cook?
- Can I keep my meat probes plugged in to the display?
- How do I determine the battery status of the Weber Connect display?
- See more