The app will prompt you to remove meat from the grill a few degrees away from the final temperature. This allows for meat to rest and for the internal temperature to rise, without overcooking the food. Resting is an important step in the grilling process and will ensure your food reaches a safe, USDA approved consumption temperature. At the end of the resting period, the meat temperature will correlate with the doneness you selected.
Articles in this section
- Why am I noticing a quick blink when turning the knob lights on?
- What should I do if the knob lights don’t turn on after I press the button?
- Why does the knob lighting automatically turn off?
- I’m having trouble connecting my grill to WiFi.
- I am experiencing difficulty connecting my grill to the Weber Connect app.
- Why is Weber Connect telling me to flip too early?
- Why does Weber Connect alert me that my food is ready when it hasn’t reached the exact doneness temp?
- Why are my cook programs crashing?
- Why are my display batteries only lasting a few weeks?