If you are having issues connecting your grill to WiFi, refer to the following troubleshooting tips:
Is your WiFi network 2.4 ghz or a dual network of 2.4 ghZ and 5 ghZ?
- If 5 ghZ only, this WiFi router is not compatible. Please pair via Bluetooth instead.
- 2.4 ghZ and 5 ghZ dual networks are compatible and can be connected to.
Are you close enough to your WiFi router to achieve a strong signal?
- A quick way to confirm this is to see how many bars the WiFi signal displays when your phone is connected to WiFi
- If the signal is weak, try to move closer to your router
- Note that you still have to connect your grill to WiFi through the app even if your phone itself is already on WiFi – these are two separate scenarios