If the knob lights don’t turn on the first time, or you notice a quick blink, then simply press the button again. If the knob lights don’t turn on after pressing the button twice, then you may need to replace the batteries.
Articles in this section
- Why am I noticing a quick blink when turning the knob lights on?
- What should I do if the knob lights don’t turn on after I press the button?
- Why does the knob lighting automatically turn off?
- I’m having trouble connecting my grill to WiFi.
- I am experiencing difficulty connecting my grill to the Weber Connect app.
- Why is Weber Connect telling me to flip too early?
- Why does Weber Connect alert me that my food is ready when it hasn’t reached the exact doneness temp?
- Why are my cook programs crashing?
- Why are my display batteries only lasting a few weeks?