Update 04054 improves the functionality and overall performance of SmokeFire’s SmokeBoost feature. Specifically, it enhances the grill’s ability to maintain its target temperature before, during, and after SmokeBoost is used. As a reminder, SmokeBoost infuses more smoky, wood fired flavor into meats. We recommend using SmokeBoost within the first two hours of cook time for low and slow-cooked foods to garner that coveted “Smoke Ring” and best wood-fired flavor.
Articles in this section
- What is included in the latest firmware update? (04054)
- How do I update my firmware?
- Do I need to take any action to finalize an update?
- How will I know when an update is complete?
- Can I use my SmokeFire while my firmware is updating?
- How do I pair my phone to SmokeFire in order to receive the firmware update for my controller?
- How do I check my app version?
- How do I update my software?
- What is a grill firmware update vs. an app update?
- What happens if I lose connection while updating?