The final step in this firmware update is to shut down your SmokeFire grill. You can do this via the controller display or Weber Connect App. Once the grill says to shut down, power off the grill. The firmware installation is complete upon repowering your SmokeFire.
Articles in this section
- What is new with the latest firmware update (04088)?
- What is included in the latest firmware update (4077)?
- How do I update my firmware?
- Do I need to take any action to finalize an update?
- How will I know when an update is complete?
- Can I use my SmokeFire while my firmware is updating?
- How do I pair my phone to SmokeFire in order to receive the firmware update for my controller?
- How do I check my app version?
- How do I update my software?
- What is a grill firmware update vs. an app update?
- See more