Your SmokeFire will alert you to new updates when it is paired, via Bluetooth or Bluetooth + WiFi, with the Weber Connect App. You can continue to use the grill as usual while updates are in process. However, to complete an update, your SmokeFire will need to be turned off and then back on again. Please note you must be connected to either Bluetooth or Bluetooth + WiFi for the update to occur.
Articles in this section
- What is new with the latest firmware update (04088)?
- What is included in the latest firmware update (4077)?
- How do I update my firmware?
- Do I need to take any action to finalize an update?
- How will I know when an update is complete?
- Can I use my SmokeFire while my firmware is updating?
- How do I pair my phone to SmokeFire in order to receive the firmware update for my controller?
- How do I check my app version?
- How do I update my software?
- What is a grill firmware update vs. an app update?
- See more