“SmokeFire” was designed for lid down cooking at high and low temperatures. Make sure that your grill is preheated, with the lid closed, before adding food. As SmokeFire reaches its set temperature, heat will even out.
Articles in this section
- What can I do to reduce variability of the grill temperature?
- Where does the temperature displayed on my display screen & app come from?
- The SmokeFire Difference
- Quick Tips & Tricks
- SmokeFire Setup Tips
- Top Cleaning Tips
- Low & Slow Smoking Tips
- Weber Connect Software Updates
- Helpful Tips When Using the SmokeFire Grill
- What is the outdoor rating for the Weber Connect Smart Controller on the SmokeFire?
- See more