A sear zone is basically three burners that are closer together than the other burners on the grill. What this does is create a zone on the grill that can get hotter much faster than other areas, which is great for speeding up the time it takes to get the grates hot enough for searing.
Articles in this section
- What size of meat can I fit on 2022 GENESIS® rotisserie unit?
- What size rotisserie unit can I use with my grill?
- How will I know if I am low on fuel?
- How do I read the propane scale?
- Do I keep the lid open or closed when searing?
- How do I use the sear zone?
- What is a sear zone?
- What can be stored in the grill locker and locker tray on my Genesis?
- How do I clean my night time grill lighting?
- Why won’t my batteries slide into the grill handle?
- See more