You will always want to cook with the lid closed when searing to achieve maximum heat and to avoid flare-ups.
Articles in this section
- What size of meat can I fit on 2022 GENESIS® rotisserie unit?
- What size rotisserie unit can I use with my grill?
- How will I know if I am low on fuel?
- How do I read the propane scale?
- Do I keep the lid open or closed when searing?
- How do I use the sear zone?
- What is a sear zone?
- What can be stored in the grill locker and locker tray on my Genesis?
- How do I clean my night time grill lighting?
- Why won’t my batteries slide into the grill handle?
- See more