When your fuel tank level is at 10% full, or a fuel tank isn't installed, you will receive notifications in the following ways (select LP models only)
- You will receive a push notifications from your WEBER CONNECT app; and when you have the app open, <10% will appear next to the fuel tank icon.
- The fuel tank icon on your grill's WEBER CONNECT display will turn red and flash.
- No other information will appear on the display until the checkmark button is pressed
- As long as the display does not go into sleep mode or is turned off, the low fuel notification will not return.
- Until a tank that is at least half full is attached, the low fuel notification will return to the display whenever it is turned on or activated from sleep mode