- With the burners off and the grill cool to the touch, scrape your grates and inside of the cookbox from the top down.
- Slide the grease tray out.
- Use your grease scraper to push all grease and grime into the disposable tray.
- Remove the disposable aluminum tray, clean or replace with a new disposable tray.
- With the disposable tray back in place, slide the entire grease tray back into the grill
If you would like to fully remove the grease tray from the grill, pull the grease tray out and then angle it up.