This fills the pores in the Flat Top’s surface with polymerized oil that creates a stick-resistant, protective coating. Handling food will be easier and so will cleaning up.
Articles in this section
- How do I season my Flat Top Griddle?
- Why do I season my Flat Top?
- How do I clean my Flat Top?
- Why is my Flat Top changing color?
- How long do I preheat my Flat Top?
- It is recommended that I brush food with oil before cooking, what if I can’t (eggs, pancakes, etc.)?
- Why isn’t my Flat Top fitting properly?