Not to worry, it is normal for the Flat Top to change color over time. The darkening of the surface indicates better seasoning, which results in better performance for your Flat Top.
Articles in this section
- How do I season my Flat Top Griddle?
- Why do I season my Flat Top?
- How do I clean my Flat Top?
- Why is my Flat Top changing color?
- How long do I preheat my Flat Top?
- It is recommended that I brush food with oil before cooking, what if I can’t (eggs, pancakes, etc.)?
- Why isn’t my Flat Top fitting properly?