WEBER CRAFTED grillware, other than rotisserie grillware, is specially designed to be used with the WEBER CRAFTED cooking grates and frame kit, for the absolute best results.
Articles in this section
- Where do I put the spacer and grates when not in use?
- Are there cook programs available in the WEBER CONNECT app for WEBER CRAFTED grillware?
- Why have the WEBER CRAFTED Outdoor Kitchen Collection when the GOURMET BBQ SYSTEM (GBS) exists?
- What is the spacer’s function within the frame kit?
- Why do I need new grates for the WEBER CRAFTED Outdoor Kitchen Collection?
- Can I leave the frame kit in while not using WEBER CRAFTED grillware?
- Can I use GOURMET BBQ SYSTEM grillware with the WEBER CRAFTED frame kit?
- Do I always have to place the grillware on the right-hand side of the grill?
- What is the difference between WEBER CRAFTED grillware and GOURMET BBQ SYSTEM (GBS) grillware?
- Am I able to use WEBER CRAFTED grillware with a non-WEBER grill?
- See more