Occasionally there will be food you are unable to cover with oil before cooking on the Flat Top. In these instances, use a basting brush to lightly apply cooking oil or melted butter to the Flat Top.
Articles in this section
- How do I season my Flat Top Griddle?
- Why do I season my Flat Top?
- How do I clean my Flat Top?
- Why is my Flat Top changing color?
- How long do I preheat my Flat Top?
- It is recommended that I brush food with oil before cooking, what if I can’t (eggs, pancakes, etc.)?
- Why isn’t my Flat Top fitting properly?