Depending on the WEBER CRAFTED grillware, recipe, and grill size, the grillware and frame kit can be moved to a different location as needed.
Articles in this section
- Where do I put the spacer and grates when not in use?
- Are there cook programs available in the WEBER CONNECT app for WEBER CRAFTED grillware?
- Why have the WEBER CRAFTED Outdoor Kitchen Collection when the GOURMET BBQ SYSTEM (GBS) exists?
- What is the spacer’s function within the frame kit?
- Why do I need new grates for the WEBER CRAFTED Outdoor Kitchen Collection?
- Can I leave the frame kit in while not using WEBER CRAFTED grillware?
- Can I use GOURMET BBQ SYSTEM grillware with the WEBER CRAFTED frame kit?
- Do I always have to place the grillware on the right-hand side of the grill?
- What is the difference between WEBER CRAFTED grillware and GOURMET BBQ SYSTEM (GBS) grillware?
- Am I able to use WEBER CRAFTED grillware with a non-WEBER grill?
- See more