After several uses, your Roasting Basket may build up some food residue. The steps below provide an effective method to remove it.
- Remove as much food residue from your Roasting Basket as possible.
- Combine three parts baking soda with one part water.
- Thoroughly cover the Roasting Basket with the paste.
- Leave the mixture on the Roasting Basket for a few hours or overnight.
- Add more baking soda and scrub with a non-abrasive nylon brush or sponge.
- Rinse clean and dry.
NOTE: For extra stubborn residue, pour vinegar over the paste just before scrubbing. Once the fizzing reaction dies down, scrub and rinse clean.